If there was one fashion trend that I had to grab by the horns (I mean no puns so early on in the sentence) and run with for the rest of the year, I’d choose the quirky and yet effortlessly chic animal-themed accessories whole-heartedly.
They’re everywhere this season, and unlike the butterflies and doves of yesteryear today’s jeweled animals have fangs, stingers, tusks, claws and a few feathers for good measure. The best part about animal-themed fashion jewelry is that there’s something out there for everyone, whether you’re looking to bring out your inner beast or not. Remember to make sure you style down the rest of your look when you wear a bold piece of jewelry, though; that’s the only rule. (If there is such a thing.) After that, it’s all for you to show off! Check out my favorite accessories from animal kingdom and where you can get them, below!
Here’s where you can buy:
- Glint & Gleam Dangle By The Beach Necklace
- NOVICA Sterling Silver Elephant Pride Band Ring
- Forever 21 Jaguar Knuckle Ring
- Couture by Lolita Peacock Cameo Cuff
- Kenneth Jay Lane Emerald/Gold ‘I Love My Alligator’ Necklace
- Glint & Gleam Daisy Bee Stud Earrings